Don’t be alarmed… But I’ve been away learning a lot of stuff. I could even make a list… You see I went on a course for ‘Future Club Leaders’ in Gymnastics. I’m not sure how they figure out who is and isn’t going to be a leader, but they figured that I was one of the 21 accepted this year! (Thanks for that honour BG.)
Anyway, the list of things I learnt…
- Club Management (got a certificate an’ all!)
- RISK! Sounds dull? The speaker made it interesting, don’t worry!
- It’s not as impossible or as expensive as you think to start a club…
- There’s a lot of really great people out there who can help you.
- You can fundraise pretty much anywhere (doing pretty much anything- I have a list long as your tibia)
- You’d be surprised how many people will volunteer, if you just ask.
Now I’ve just got to figure out how I’m going to all of these things and make a plan! It’s been exhausting doing all this alongside a day job, I assure you so I’ll be the first to admit that doing this is going to take a long while and a fair amount of trial and error. Anyone want to volunteer to do some admin/ leg work stuff for me? Everything seems to take so much time to get done, and I seems to so little time to do it all! SO here you go followers, one of you write me a blog about how to utilise the little time I have, that would probably be a godsend.
Until I figure out how to duplicate myself and therefore double the time I have, that’s all from me for now. Happy Bouncing! – Bella 😉